AMC’s fan-favorite chilling and tension-filled original series FEAR THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON arrives on Blu-ray + Digital HD and DVD on December 13th from Anchor Bay Entertainment.
Check out a deleted scene from this release:
Living in the same universe as “The Walking Dead,” “Fear the Walking Dead” Season 1 explored a blended family who watched a burning, dead city as they traversed a devastated Los Angeles. In Season 2, the group aboard the Abigail is unaware of the true breadth and depth of the apocalypse that surrounds them; they assume there is still a chance that some city, state, or nation might be unaffected — some place that the Infection has not reached. But as Operation Cobalt goes into full effect, the military bombs the Southland to cleanse it of the Infected, driving the Dead toward the se
“FEAR THE WALKING DEAD: THE CO
Featuring 15 episodes from the epic second season, as well as bonus features including audio commentaries, deleted scenes, Inside and Making of Pieces and so much more, the Blu-ray and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $79.99 and $69.98, respectively.
- Audio Commentaries
- Deleted Scenes
- Flight 462 Webisodes
- Q&A with Cast and Creative Team from PaleyFest LA 2016
- Inside “Fear the Walking Dead”
- The Making of “Fear the Walking Dead”
Fear the Walking Dead Season 3 premieres on AMC in 2017.
Latest posts by Andrew Thompson (see all)
- IN MEMORIAM — GEORGE ROMERO 1940 – 2017 - July 17, 2017
- Anticipated PITCHFORK Hits DVD / Blu-ray This Month - May 3, 2017
- Filmmakers Unleash Terrifying OWLMAN On Unsuspecting Urban Explorers - May 2, 2017